Entertaining company can be quite the chore. Between cleaning, food, activities, and decorations, there is enough to worry about without having to plan the refreshments. That’s where we come in. Rest easy knowing that we’ve got a super simple and delicious recipe so you can focus on all the other fun stuff that comes with throwing a party. You can make it an adult version by adding your own liquor of choice too.
Recipe created by A Dancer’s Plate.
- 4 cans Grapefruit Citrus Zevia
- 1 large can (46 fl. oz) 100% natural pineapple juice
- stevia extract (to taste)
- grapefruit and pineapple slices (optional)
- liquor of choice (optional)
- In a large punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and Grapefruit Citrus Zevia
- Taste mixture and add dashes of stevia to taste
- Add desired amount of liquor (optional)
- Top punch bowl with grapefruit slices and garnish glasses with pineapple slices