Citrus is awesome because not only is it beautiful and extremely versatile, it’s also available year round. Whether you’re looking for a boost of vitamin C in the winter or a warm weather cocktail in the spring, it’s easy enough to get your hands on. Since were right on the border, we’re using it for both. This time, we’ve got a big recipe for your next get-together. You can even skip the rum for a family friendly batch.
Recipe by Modest Marce.
- 2 cups Grapefruit Citrus Zevia
- 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mint, chopped
- Fill a large pitcher or punch bowl halfway with ice
- Add the Grapefruit Citrus Zevia, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and rum
- Stir to combine
- Top with sliced orange, grapefruit, limes, and mint
- Serve and enjoy