A couple hours after lunch, we start to get the afternoon blues. Coincidentally, that’s right around the time we start to get a tinge of hunger. Thanks to your creative friends at Zevia, we’ve got a cure-all for both of those problems. Grab a slice that doubles as your afternoon pick up, as well as something to hold you down until dinner. How does that sound?
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- stevia equivalent to 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp grapefruit zest
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup + 6 tbsp Zevia Grapefruit Energy
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- thinly sliced grapefruit slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt and whisk
- In another bowl, combine 1 tsp stevia, grapefruit zest, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix together with a hand mixer, add 3/4 cup greek yogurt, and mix again.
- Combine wet ingredients, dry ingredients, 1/2 cup Zevia Grapefruit Energy, and 1 tbsp poppy seeds and mix together with the hand mixer
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until toothpick test comes out clean
- Brush 3 tbsp of Zevia Grapefruit Energy on loaf
- To make the glaze, combine 1 tsp stevia, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 3 tbsp Zevia Grapefruit Energy, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl and whisk
- Drizzle the glaze on the loaf and top with 1 tbsp poppy seeds and grapefruit slices
- Slice the loaf and serve!