Finding awesome desserts with minimal carbs can be quite the challenge. Whether you’re on the keto diet or you’re watching your carbs for other reasons, we’ve got a solution for you. These delicious blondies are made with our very own Zevia Cream Soda and help kick that sweet tooth. The best part is that you’ll have no problem fitting them into your macros, if that’s your style. These clock in at a mere 225 calories and just 2 net grams of carbs per serving. What’s not to love?
Brownie Ingredients (24 total net carbs):
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda
- 6 tbsp melted salted butter
- 3 large eggs (1 net carb)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups almond flour (16 net carbs)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (8 net carbs)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg (0.6 net carbs)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (0.6 net carbs)
Glaze Ingredients (8 total net carbs):
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp liquid stevia
- 1 cup chopped almonds (8 net carbs)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make the brownie, whisk Zevia Cream Soda and butter in a mixing bowl. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract, and mix with a hand blender until smooth. Set mixture aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and use a hand mixer to mix until smooth.
- Spray a 10×10 baking pan with oil and add the batter. Set aside.
- To make the glaze, melt the 2 tbsp of butter and add 2 tbsp of liquid stevia.
- When it starts to bubble, add in the chopped almonds and mix for 3 minutes.
- Pour the glaze over the batter in the baking sheet and bake for 20 mins or until the top of the almonds look like they’re dry.
- Cut into 16 servings and enjoy!