With Zevia, throwing a party has never been easier. You get to skip the added sugar and unnecessary calories, but still get a delicious, refreshing drink. What’s not to love? This time, we’re mixing two of our favorite things: Zevia Mandarin Orange Sparkling Water and Rosé. Add that to some fresh fruit and you’ve got a next-level punch that everyone will love.
- 1 can Zevia Mandarin Orange Sparkling Water
- honeydew melon
- mandarin oranges (clementines work too)
1. Use a melon baller on the 3 melons to create a bowl full of mixed colors.
2. Peel the oranges and add slices to the bowl. Place the whole bowl of fruit in the freezer for about 10-15 mins.
3. Stir fruit in a mixing glass with ice and muddle slightly. Add Zevia Mandarin Orange Sparkling Water, place in fridge, and let fruit steep for about half an hour.
4. Fill the glass with ice and pour the mixture into the glass. Top it off with a splash of rosé and garnish with slices of melon!