The holidays call for some of our most festive cocktails. Whether it’s for yourself, family, or friends, this is the best time of year to hone your mixology skills. This Sparkling Pear Meyer Lemon Fizz is easy enough, but will make you feel like a top notch bartender. It’s fancy, delicious, and best of all, sugar free!
Recipe by CollJeffers.
- 1 oz pear liqueur
- 1 oz Lillet
- 3/4 oz fresh strained Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 oz egg white
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Zevia Sparkling Pear Celebrations
- Combine pear liqueur, Lillet, lemon juice, egg white and bitters in a cocktail shaker (no ice) and shake for 20 seconds
- Add ice to shaker and shake for another 15 seconds
- Strain into a coupe glass and top it off with some Sparkling Pear
- Garnish with star anise