Zevia Instagram #OneCan Giveaway - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promotion Period: The Zevia Instagram #OneCan Giveaway (“Giveaway”), sponsored by Zevia LLC (“Sponsor”), begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on January 13, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on March 31, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada, who are eighteen (18) years or older of the beginning of the Promotion Period. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is not open to any employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor or of any of Sponsor’s parents, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses), or members of the same household (whether related or not), of each such employee, officer, and director.
- How to Enter: You may enter for a chance to win the Giveaway by visiting the campaign signup page at www.zevia.com/instagram-giveaway-one-can-1 during the Promotion Period, filling out the entry form accessible on the page, and submitting the entry form in accordance with the on-screen instructions. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Agreement to Official Rules and Decisions: By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Giveaway, including without limitation decisions regarding eligibility, winners, and the interpretation of these Official Rules.
- Drawing; Odds; Notification: At least five thousand (5,000) winners will be randomly selected and will be alerted intermittently throughout the Giveaway period via email. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and prizes available. Winners will be notified via USPS upon delivery of the prize.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, subject to availability and Sponsor’s discretion no less than five thousand (5,000) free six pack coupons will be issued with a total ARV $5.99 each. Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Prize is limited to that specified above; all other unspecified costs, fees, and expenses associated with the prize award, receipt, and use are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Any and all federal, state, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Publicity: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the prize winner’s name, biography, likeness, photographs, video, voice, opinions, and any statements attributable to him or her for promotional purposes in any manner or media without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Prize is awarded “as is, where is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Official Rules, any use of automatic, programmed, or like methods of entry (e.g., bots or scripts) will void all submissions by such methods. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Giveaway, or if any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control – including but not limited to viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, and technical difficulties or failures –corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award prizes at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds or believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unfair or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- Failure to Comply with Official Rules: Without limitation, a prize winner may be disqualified with the prize forfeited due to any of the following: (i) the prize winner fails to comply with any of the terms, conditions, restrictions, or limitations of these Official Rules; (ii) the prize winner is found to be ineligible; (iii) the prize winner fails to respond to the prize notification within three (3) days after its transmission or mailing; (iv) the return of three (3) attempted e-mail notifications as undeliverable; (v) the prize winner fails to respond to any other notice within (3) days after its transmission or mailing; (vi) the return of any other notice as undeliverable; or (vii) the prize winner fails to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and complete, sign, and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release within five (5) days after their receipt (if requested by Sponsor, except where prohibited by law).In the event of disqualification of a prize winner or forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
- Release: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree:(i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor; and (ii) to release and hold harmless Facebook, Sponsor, and Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, and agents of each from liability for personal injuries, loss, or damage, including, without limitation, death and property damage resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, or occurring while traveling to or from, or participating in, any prize-related activity, or from any delay in receiving any prize awarded.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be only in the state or federal courts sitting within the State of California, without waiver of any right of Sponsor to removal pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §§ 1441, et seq.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for:(a) lost, late, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries, or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware, or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic, or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries. Entrants agree that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and entrants waive all rights to claim any punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Privacy: Information collected from entrants will be used by Sponsor only for the purpose of facilitating the Giveaway and publishing the winners and will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose unless the entrant has opted in to such use or disclosure.
- Prize Winners / Copy of Official Rules: To obtain a list of prize winner (available one month after the end of the promotion) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request, including a self-addressed and stamped envelope, to Zevia, Attn: Zevia Podcast Giveaway, 15821 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 145, Encino, CA 91436.
- Sponsor: Zevia, 15821 Ventura Blvd., Ste. 145, Encino, CA 91436.