Zevia Strawberry soda is what we might call the perfect summer treat. Only it doesn't have to be summer and it definitely doesn't have to be a treat. Zevia Strawberry is the sweet, tangy, tart, and refreshing soda that’s perfect when you are looking for a little bold berry taste without the calories. The clear color makes this berry soft drink a perfect beverage for kids, and the kids in all of us.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Zevia Strawberries and Cream Soda Cupcakes
These cupcakes truly are a match made in heaven!
- To make the frosting, combine Zevia, 1 tbsp stevia, and strawberries
- Boil ingredients for approximately 30 minutes, stirring often, until mixture turns into a syrup
- In a stand mixer, combine hot syrup and cream cheese until smooth
- Cool and apply to a cold cupcake with a knife or piping bag
- To make the cupcakes, preheat oven to 350°F
- In a stand mixer, combine banana and butter until smooth
- Add vanilla, cream soda, and eggs and mix until combined
- Drink the rest of the Zevia (because it’s delish)
- Add the cake flour, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined
- Insert paper baking cups to the cupcake pan (or grease the cupcake pan)
- Pour the cake mix in so each slot half full
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean
- Once finished, let them cool completely before applying frosting