Aperol Strawberry Granita
Drink something a little different with this delicious and unique granita recipe from Melodrama!
- 2 cans Strawberry Zevia
- 1 oz Aperol
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Juice of half a lime
- Empty your Zevia soda into a flat-bottom pan and let freeze for 20 minutes.
- Stir with a fork, scraping down the sides and bottom of the pan.
- Repeat this every 20 minutes until you have a snow-like consistency.
- Mix Aperol, bitters, and lime into a glass and fill glass with prepared Strawberry Zevia granita.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and a cherry.