Cranberry Lime Tart
Our friends at EatDrinkShrink mixed up this minty tart cocktail that's visually delicious!
- Vodka as desired
- Splash of cranberry juice (not concentrate)
- 1 can Zevia Ginger Ale
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- Lime slices, mint leaves & frozen cranberries for garnish
- Mix the vodka, cranberry juice, and Zevia Ginger Ale in a large pitcher.
- Add a handful of cranberries and the lime slices from 1 lime. Fill the rest of the pitcher with ice, and stir.
- To serve: garnish glasses with lime slice and additional cranberries if desired.