This fresh, summery drink transitions from mocktail to cocktail in the flick of your wrist. Bonus: stars and stripes with a twist!
- 1 can Zevia Strawberry soda
- 1 medium-size lime
- Strawberries and starfruit for garnish
- Vodka (optional)
- In a short glass with ice, squeeze the juice of half a medium-size lime. (If adding vodka, pour in 1oz with the lime juice.)
- Top with Zevia Strawberry soda.
- Cut one starfruit slice about half way through the center and rest on edge of glass. Drop a whole strawberry into the glass and enjoy!