This better-for-you blueberry lemon pancake recipe is the perfect solution to all that sugary junk!
Yields: 1 batch
2 cups oat flour
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted & cooled
1/4 cup Zevia Lemon-Lime Twist
3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (other milk works too)
1 chia or flax egg (can also use a regular egg)
1/3 cup cleaned organic blueberries
- Make chia/flax egg by combining 1 tbsp ground chia (not chia seed) or flax, 3 tbsp water, and mix in a small bowl and let sit for about 5 minutes until it’s texture is goopy similar to raw egg yolk
- In a medium bowl, mix together pancake ingredients and let sit for a few minutes to thicken
- Grease a medium skillet with coconut oil and heat to medium-high
- Place 2 tbsp of batter per pancake onto skillet
- After cooking 2-3 minutes and pancakes begin to bubble on top, flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Enjoy with syrup, nut butter, or fresh fruit!