The Grown Up Shirley Temple
Our friends at the super cool blog, Art Social, have done it again! Try not to tap your toes when you taste this grown up variation on an old kid's classic!
- 3-4 oz Lemon Lime Twist Zevia
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz grenadine
- Maraschino cherries
- Ice cubes
- Fill your favorite glass with ice (Art Social opted for some vintage bar glasses to give it a more grown-up edge).
- Add vodka and grenadine, then top off with Zevia.
- Garnish with cherries. As many as you want. No judgement.
- P.S. You could totally make this without the vodka for a lower calorie classic Shirley Temple.