Young at Heart Mommy never fails to whip up tasty, gorgeous treats like this fresh and fizzy float!
- 12 oz can Zevia Strawberry Soda
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- Strawberry or vanilla ice cream/sorbet
- Cut up whole strawberries into smaller pieces and toss them into bottom of the mason jar or glass.
- Add two to three large scoops of ice cream on top.
- Pour a half of the can of soda into the jar until half way full.
- Serve as is or mix together to create a milkshake.
- Enjoy chilled strawberries at the end!