The Super Bowl is one of the most exciting days of the year. Heck, it might even qualify as a holiday at this point. No Super Bowl party is complete without drinks, of course. This year, we'd suggest replacing your drink mixers with Zevia. Swapping out a regular cocktail for a no-sugar-added version made with Zevia means you can save your calories for all of your game time snacks. That's a win-win if you ask us!
1. This Zevia Winter Sangria made with Zevia Lemon Lime Twist is by far the easiest cocktail to make for big groups. Not everyone likes liquor or beer, and that's okay!
2. For the beer lovers, our Zevia Grapefruit Sage Ginger Beer Shandy made with Zevia Ginger Beer is the perfect way to mix things up when you get tired of regular old beer!
3. This Grapefruit Cardamom Gin Fizz made with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda will make you never want to go back to a regular greyhound again!
4. Our Whiskey Plum Smash with Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water is the lighter, refreshing change of pace you'll need!
5. Our Apple Rum Punch made with Zevia Ginger Ale keeps things crisp, refreshing, and free of any added sugar. That's a win!
What are your favorite Super Bowl drinks? Let us know on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!