Zevia Berrylicious Pancakes
We were always taught that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Unfortunately, most breakfast options nowadays are just loaded with added sugar and unnecessary ingredients. With these sugar-free Berrylicious Pancake made with Zevia Strawberry soda from Nutriholist, you can start your day off the right way - with nothing but clean, natural ingredients. That's something worth getting out of bed in the morning for.
- 1 cup oat flour (you can also use almond or buckwheat flour)
- 1 cup Zevia Strawberry soda
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup fresh mixed berries
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup berries (to make the berry sauce)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (to make the berry sauce)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (to make the berry sauce)
- Blend together flour, Zevia Strawberry soda, banana, vanilla, and baking powder until combined. Add in the berries and fold in so they're mixed throughout.
- Prepare pancakes as normal. Over the coconut oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat, pour about 1/4 cup of batter at a time for each pancake.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until bubbles start to form on top. Flip and cook for another 1-1.5 minutes. Make enough pancakes to use all of the batter, adding more coconut oil as necessary.
- For the berry sauce, blend the berries, coconut yogurt, and cinnamon into the same blender until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Top your pancakes with sauce and more berries if desired. Enjoy!