Zevia Cocktail Party
With the release of our 3 new Zevia Mixers, we've been testing out lots of new drinks. Whether you're planning on throwing a party in the near future or you just want to experiment and try them all, we've got you covered! Thanks to the help of High Proof Preacher, we've got a new cocktail to go along with each mixer. Each one is simple, free of added sugar, and absolutely delicious.
The Long Logger
- 2 oz apple & cinnamon infused bourbon
- 2 dashes barrel-aged aromatic bitters
- 1/2 can Zevia Ginger Beer
- squeeze of lemon
- Fill a highball or collins glass with ice.
- Add in the bourbon, bitters, and lemon. Top off with Zevia Ginger Beer.
- Gently stir and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
- 2 oz mezcal
- 3/4 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur
- 4 drops hellfire shrub
- 1 can Zevia Tonic Water
- grapefruit peel (optional, for garnish)
- Combine mezcal, grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, and hellfire shrub in a shaker with ice. Shake to combine.
- Strain mixture into a chilled coupe and top off with Zevia Tonic Water to taste.
- Garnish with grapefruit peel if desired. Enjoy!
Tropical Citrus Cooler
- 2 oz rum
- 1/4 oz allspice dram
- 2 dashes of bitters
- 1 oz fresh pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 1 oz Zevia Dry Lemon Lime Mixer
- pineapple fronds (optional, for garnish)
- lime wedges (optional, for garnish)
- Shake together ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker until combined.
- Pour mixture over ice.
- Garnish with pineapple fronds and/or lime wedges, if desired. Enjoy!