Eating like a caveman on the Paleo Diet does not mean you have to give up the comforting foods you grew up on. Instead, it's about taking what you know and giving them a modern (and processed sugar-free) twist to satisfy your cravings. We are all about giving you more options, not taking them away! So go ahead, eat all the foods (or at least these 10)!!
1. Zoodles for Noodles - Use zucchini to bump up the nutrition in traditional pasta heavy meals like this Chow Mein
2. Turkey meatballs for Thai takeout- You'll never have to dial out again!
3. Nice cream for Ice Cream - Bananas make for a delicious dairy-free, sugar-free alternative.
4. Turnips for potatoes - You get the same feel and taste without breaking the rules!
5. Paleo pancakes for traditional pancakes - These fluffy pancakes will fill you up without weighing you down!
6. Cashews for Cheese - A Paleo friendly cheese you can add to pizzas, lasagnas, sandwiches, and more!
7. Arrowroot flour for corn flour in tortillas - Is it Taco Tuesday yet?
8. Eggs for oats - You can still have your bowl of oatmeal and toppings in the morning with this smart swap!
9. Paleo breading for traditional bread crumbs - These chicken fingers can be enjoyed by the whole family, paleo or not!
10. Zevia for conventional soda! With zero added sugar and no artificial flavors, Zevia is Paleo-tastic!
And as a bonus check out this amazing Paleo cookie recipe!