The big game is finally here! With all of the snacks around during the game, it's nearly impossible to avoid indulging at least a little bit. Like most days, you're better off eating your calories as opposed to drinking them. No game day party is complete without cocktails though right? Swapping out your run-of-the-mill cocktails for these no sugar added, better for you drinks made Zevia gives you the best of both worlds.
- 3 oz Zevia Strawberry soda
- 3 oz rosé
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- handful of diced strawberries (optional, for garnish)
- twist of lemon (optional, for garnish)
- Combine Zevia Strawberry soda, rosé, and lemon juice in a glass over ice. Stir to combine.
- Top with strawberries and twist of lemon for garnish. Enjoy!
- handful chopped basil
- 3 oz Zevia Ginger Beer
- 3 oz prosecco
- squeeze of fresh orange juice
- orange slice (optional, for garnish)
- mint leaf (optional, for garnish)
- In a copper mug, add in the basil leaves, Zevia Ginger Beer, Prosecco, squeeze of orange juice, and ice. Stir to combine.
- Top off with an orange slice and a mint leave for garnish. Enjoy!
- 3 oz Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water
- 2.5 oz white wine
- 2.5 oz St. Germaine elderflower liqueur
- cucumber slice (optional, for garnish)
- lemon slice (optional, for garnish)
- Combine Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water, white wine, and elderflower liqueur over ice. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with cucumber and lemon slices if desired. Enjoy!