National Cake Day isn't quite the same thing as our birthday, but it might as well be. If you're like us, you're not too mad at any excuse to have our share of some delicious cake, especially when it comes with a fraction of the calories. Don't let added sugar hold you back from enjoying a little bit of dessert today. We've got your back with 5 no sugar added cake recipes to help you celebrate guilt free.
1. Keto Cola Chocolate Skillet Cake is perfect for anyone watching their carb intake but still wants to indulge a bit.
2. This Ginger Ale Pumpkin Mug Cake is a perfect mess-free, single-serve dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth.
3. Vegan Grapefruit Cashew Cheesecake is a perfect treat for our vegan friends with a sweet tooth.
4. Get an extra bit of kick of Zevia Energy with this Raspberry Lime Chocolate Cake.
5. Keep things clean with naturally flavored and sweetened Pistachio Lime Cheesecake Bites.