Strawberry Shortcake Mocktail/Cocktail
With 15 different flavors, Zevia has something for everyone. Sometimes, though, we like to channel our creative side and make something totally off the wall! Sometimes it's a fun, colorful cocktail, other times it's just a family friendly mocktail! This one is both! Thanks to the brilliant minds at Random Acts of Pastel, we found our new obsession! Honestly, it really tastes like a dessert in a glass!
- 1 small lemon
- 1/2 small beet
- 1 pint of strawberries
- Zevia Cream Soda
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Galliano Liqueur (optional)
- Juice the lemon, beet, and strawberries in a juicer to make a pink juice
- Pour Zevia Cream Soda in a glass over ice
- Add a shot of the pink juice and stir
- Add a shot of Galliano Liqueur to make it a cocktail (optional)
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry, coconut whip, or some drink umbrellas
What's your favorite Zevia mocktail or cocktail?! Let us know on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!