Bubbly drinks and summer just go together, don't they? This is a delicious summertime treat featuring Zevia Orange Cream Soda. Treat your little ones (or yourself!) to these yummy little Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes- with no sugar added!
Optional: mandarin or orange slices for garnish, orange zest as desired
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Next, preferably in a stand mixer beat/cream together butter and sugar replacement on medium until light and fluffy.
4. Add in eggs and continue beating, until fully mixed.
5. Reduce mixing speed, and add the prepared flour mixture.
6. Add milk and Zevia Orange Cream Soda. Slowly mix liquid into mix until well combined.
7. Divide batter between prepared muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 16- 18 min.
8. While cupcakes are baking, make frosting (directions below).
9. Once cupcakes are finished, remove from oven, allow to cool and frost as desired.
1. Mix together sweetener and butter on low speed until blended. Then, increase speed to medium. Beat for 3- 4 additional minutes.
2. Add in Zevia Orange Cream Soda and whipping cream. Beat for another few minutes until thick and fluffy.
3. Use a piping bag (or ziploc bag with corner snipped!) and pipe frosting onto the cupcakes as shown.
4. Top with mandarin/orange slices and/or zest, as desired.