Changing the world, one zero sugar drink at a time and establishing a culture like no other in the process
Zevia is the leading zero calorie, naturally sweetened beverage brand. We were the first to create Sodas sweetened with stevia, a plant-based sweetener. We have since introduced Energy, Mixers and Organic Tea to our beverage portfolio, and are growing at a rapid pace. Our office is a fun, entrepreneurial environment, full of fiercely passionate and talented people determined to work together, have fun and make consumer packaged goods history. Our Team Members are collaborative and supportive, with an insatiable hunger to change the beverage game.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Zevia Pillars of Culture and
Our mission is to create a work environment where everyone can bring their true self to work. We are focused on four pillars: employee engagement, diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to create a work place in which employees can live their best in the communities we serve and represent.
Employee engagement refers to an individual's sense of purpose and focused energy, evident to others in the display of personal initiative, adaptability, effort, and persistence directed toward organizational goals.
Diversity brings a collective of different perspectives, experiences, beliefs and values. At Zevia, this is not about quotas but rather about creating an environment where people feel valued at work and where they can be successful. It is about celebrating the differences that people bring to the workplace, but understanding where everyone's coming from at the same time.
Zevia promotes equity by practicing consistent, fair treatment with our people policies that offer access, opportunity, and career growth for all team members equally. We have best practice standards across all stages of the employee lifecycle. Promotions, compensation and learning opportunities are impartial and just.
Inclusion refers to employees feeling valued and respected. At Zevia, employees are valued regardless of who they are or where they come from. Inclusion at our company involves understanding differing characteristics of individuals and finding ways to support those differences. We strive to foster an environment that promotes embracing everyone within our community.
The purpose of the Zevia DEI Taskforce is to offer our team members an opportunity to participate in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work. The taskforce ensures there is a diversification of the voices and perspectives involved in people policies and practices.
The taskforce will suggest ways to improve our pillars of culture and social impact. They help prioritize topics related to the lifecycle experience of a Zevia employee.
- Passion for our mission of changing the world through healthier beverage options
- Respect for one another, without exception, in every interaction we have
- Learning and seeking to use our new insights to become better humans
- Gratitude for the gifts we experience everyday
- A positive attitude in every interaction we have
- Teamwork and a commitment to solving challenges together
- Continuous improvement with an understanding that there is no end point to this process
- Living our best by helping our colleagues, families and communities in whatever ways we can
What we offer
- A collaborative environment, where everyone contributes and delivers
- A place where you can grow, develop and learn
- Competitive compensation that includes a base salary, discretionary bonus and stock options
A comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- An array of medical plans
- Group life insurance
- Short-term disability + Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Medical and Dependent Care
- 401k Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Vacation, Personal/Sick Days, and Holidays
- Professional development contributions
- And of course, all the Zevia you can drink!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified job candidates and employees. To that end, Zevia maintains a workplace free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of an individual’s race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), medical condition, national origin, ancestry, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), civil union status, familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, caregiver status, citizenship status, immigration status, Civil Air Patrol status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law (each, a “Protected Characteristic”).