About Cucumber Lemon
Bubbly water with a twist. A cucumber lemon twist that is! We love sparkling water and thought what would make it better than to add a pinch of flavor – Zevia’s Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water is perfectly balanced and a little bit sweet.
Zevia Is Always...
- Zero Calories
- No Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Clear in Color
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- No Caramel Color
- Kosher & Vegan
Carbonated Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Serving Size: 1 can (355mL)
Serving Per Container: 1
Frozen Cucumber Watermelon Margarita
This margarita upgrade will help you enjoy the warm weather without any added sugar from the margarita mix!
- 2 cans Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water
- 2 cups of cubed seedless watermelon
- 8 oz tequila
- 2 tbsp lime juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 3 oz triple sec
- Himalayan pink salt (for rimming the glass)
- lime wedges (for garnish)
- Freeze Zevia Cucumber Lemon Sparkling Water in 2 ice cube trays until solid (about 4-6 hours).
- Combine watermelon, lemon juice, tequila, triple sec, and Zevia Cucumber Lemon ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more Zevia Sparkling Water if the mixture comes out too thick.
- Coat the rims of the glasses with lime juice and Himalayan pink salt.
- Pour mixture in 4 glasses and garnish with lime wedges.