Berry Citrus Paloma
Warm weather means citrus cocktails are in order. Right now, we're enjoying the sunshine with a guilt-free Berry Citrus Paloma made with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda in hand thanks to the help of Beautiful Booze.
Yields: 1 serving
- Combine tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and berries in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake mixture to beak up berries and mix together ingredients.
- Strain mixture over ice in a rocks glass and top off with Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 oz ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 2 oz Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda