Here's one for all you day drinkers out there (or night drinkers... honestly a beergarita is good no matter what the time is).
Yields: 3 servings
- 1 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1 can Black Cherry Zevia
- 1 bottle Corona Light beer
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 3 fresh lime wedges, for garnish
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries
- First, to make the limeade, combine lime juice and simple syrup, then freeze until solid.
- Mix up limeade with a fork (smashing into the frozen limade mixture to stir it up). By the end of this your limeade should have shaved ice like consistency.
- Combine frozen limeade, Black Cherry Zevia, Corona Light beer, tequila, and triple sec in a pitcher and stir.
- Pour mixture into a glass with ice and garnish with lime wedges and maraschino cherries. Sooo good! Cheers!