Black Cherry Chocolate Truffles
We all deserve a good old fashioned homemade dessert every once in a while. What we could do without is the sugar. This cleaner black cherry chocolate truffle recipe made with Zevia Black Cherry soda from My Diary of Us is the perfect solution.
- In a double broiler, combine and stir chocolate, Zevia Black Cherry soda, coconut milk, and vanilla until melted.
- Fold in pureed cherries and combine until smooth. Refrigerate covered for 3 hours.
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop out truffles and form balls.
- Roll in cocoa powder, shredded coconut, or finely chopped hazelnuts.
- Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 10 oz 60% cacao stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp Zevia Black Cherry soda
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pureed frozen dark sweet cherries
- shredded unsweetened coconut (for coating)
- unsweetened cocoa powder (for coating)
- hazelnuts (for coating)