We combined the smokey flavor of bourbon with some mint, ginger, and the fruitiness from some blackberries for an incredibly simply, yet tasty cocktail!
Yields: 1 serving
- 8 blackberries (fresh)
- 2 oz bourbon (or more to taste)
- ginger slices
- handful of mint leaves
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- zest from 1/2 lime
- 4 oz Zevia Ginger Ale
- granulated stevia (optional, for rim)
- Muddle blackberries, mint, ginger, and bourbon in a glass
- Rim glasses with lime zest and granulated stevia
- Pour all of the muddled mixture into a glass with ice
- Top with Zevia Ginger Ale. Enjoy!