With these red wine ice cubes, you might find yourself counting down the seconds until the ice melts! Created by the wonderful Random Acts of Pastel.
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 can Zevia Blackberry Sparkling Water
- 1/2 cup red wine (10-13% ABV)
- blackberries, for garnish
- ice cube molds
- To make the wine ice cubes, dilute the wine with water to help it freeze (about 3 parts wine, 1 part water). You can add some blackberries to the ice cub if you’re feeling bold. Freeze overnight
- Right before serving, remove red wine ice cubes and add to glasses
- Pour Zevia Blackberry Sparkling Water over ice cubes and watch the color fill the glass!
- Garnish with some blackberries and enjoy!