Blackberry Red Wine Spritzers
With these red wine ice cubes, you might find yourself counting down the seconds until the ice melts! Created by the wonderful Random Acts of Pastel.
Yields: 2 servings
- To make the wine ice cubes, dilute the wine with water to help it freeze (about 3 parts wine, 1 part water). You can add some blackberries to the ice cub if you’re feeling bold. Freeze overnight
- Right before serving, remove red wine ice cubes and add to glasses
- Pour Zevia Blackberry Sparkling Water over ice cubes and watch the color fill the glass!
- Garnish with some blackberries and enjoy!
- 1 can Zevia Blackberry Sparkling Water
- 1/2 cup red wine (10-13% ABV)
- blackberries, for garnish
- ice cube molds