Boozy Raspberry Lemon Granita
Occasionally, we get cravings for childhood desserts like a snow cones, but can’t get past the sugar. Not only is this raspberry lemon granita sugar free, it’s also boozy for our adult side. What's not to love?
Yields: 2 servings
- Combine raspberries, Zevia Lemon Lime Twist, lemon juice, and vodka in a blender. Blend until pureed.
- Strain mixture to discard seeds and transfer to a freezer safe baking dish.
- Place mixture in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Remove and scrape mixture towards the center with a fork to break up chunks. Repeat every hour until mixture is fully frozen and flaky.
- When ready to serve, scoop into a dish and garnish with mint, if desired.
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Zevia Lemon Lime Twist
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- fresh mint (for garnish)