Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal cookies get a bad rap, but we disagree. Most oatmeal cookies can contain lots of good fiber and iron, but they also contain lots of added sugar - not ours! These sugar free Cherry Oatmeal Cookies from Salt and Lavender let you satisfy your sweet tooth with none of the unnecessary ingredients.
- Move rack to middle of the oven and preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine and whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, almonds, and dried cherries.
- In another large mixing bowl, combine and whisk together the egg, Dr. Zevia, and vanilla extraact.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- Add the cookie dough to the baking sheet in 12 equal portions. Gently pat each cookie down so it bakes more evenly.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp granulated stevia (equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Dr. Zevia
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract