Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
Ditch the boxed pancakes and make something even better! Created by The Daily Jenny.
Yields: 2-3 servings
- Measure out dry ingredients: flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, combine and mix dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine and mix Zevia Cola and melted butter.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth. A few lumps are fine.
- Add as much cinnamon as you desire. Mixing in cinnamon before cooking allows for it to be evenly distributed.
- Heat pan on medium heat and grease with olive oil. Ladle dollops of batter.
- When batter settles, add bananas and chocolate chips.
- When edges turn brown, flip pancakes. Cook another 2-3 minutes and remove.
- Add syrup or enjoy by themselves!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- stevia equivalent to 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Zevia Cola
- 1 cup Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 bananas (or more if you’d like!)