Citrus Cranberry Punch
Lighten your load for your next holiday, gathering, or event with this no sugar added Citrus Cranberry Punch made with vodka and Mountain Zevia from our friend My Diary of Us.
Yields: 4 servings
- Combine cranberries and 1/2 cup Mountain Zevia in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes. Strain and cool the juice completely.
- Combine chilled cranberry mixture, vodka, citrus juices, and 2 cups Mountain Zevia in a pitcher.
- Add in fresh citrus slices and cranberries.
- Pour cocktails over glasses with ice and top with champagne. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 2 cans Mountain Zevia + extra 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- champagne for topping