- Combine cranberries and 1/2 cup Mountain Zevia in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let steep for 5 minutes. Strain and cool the juice completely.
- Combine chilled cranberry mixture, vodka, citrus juices, and 2 cups Mountain Zevia in a pitcher.
- Add in fresh citrus slices and cranberries.
- Pour cocktails over glasses with ice and top with champagne. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 2 cans Mountain Zevia + extra 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- champagne for topping