Citrus Cream Tartlets
If you're anything like us, dessert is one of the hardest things to avoid. Thanks to the help of Nutriholist, these super simple tartlets will definitely do the trick, without any added sugar!
Yields: 4 mini tarts
- To make the crust, process all the ingredients in a food processor until you get a sticky mixture.
- Press the mixture at the bottom and sides of the mini tart shells. Place shells into freezer while you prepare the filling.
- To prepare the filling, rinse and drain the cashews. Combine the cashews with the rest of the filling ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour mixture over crust and return the freezer.
- To serve, remove tarts from the freezer about an hour before serving.
- Garnish with blood orange slices and thyme leaves, if desired. Enjoy!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 5 dates (pitted)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours)
- 3/4 cup Zevia Grapefruit Citrus soda
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- blood orange slices
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme