Cola Dark Chocolate Vegan Brownies
Chocolate brownies that are both sugar-free and vegan seem like a pipe dream right? Not anymore! With the help of Heart of a Baker, we've done the impossible. This dark chocolate brownie recipe made with Zevia Caffeine Free Cola will let you get your chocolate fix with none of the guilt.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a brownie pan with parchment paper and grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine and whisk the flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine and mix the olive oil and dark chocolate chips. Either microwave for 30 second increments or melt over a double broiler method until chocolate is melted. Stir in the stevia, almond milk, and Zevia Caffeine Free Cola.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, mixing with a spoon or spatula until fully combined.
- Pour the batter mixture into the prepared brownie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges are well done. The middle will be soft, but will harden when they cool.
- Allow to cool before cutting. Enjoy!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips
- stevia equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup Zevia Caffeine Free Cola