Cran-Raspberry Lime Popsicles
We're whipping up a dessert that's perfect for the whole family with Zevia Kidz Cran-Raspberry and some fresh fruit. This refreshing alternative to store-bought popsicles made with zero added sugar is sure to be a classic for berry lovers thanks to our friend My Diary of Us.
- In a saucepan, simmer raspberries, cranberries, and lime juice for 5-7 minutes until cranberries begin to burst.
- Puree mixture then chill completely.
- Mix 1 part puree together with 1 part Zevia Kidz Cran-Raspberry and pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight and serve.
- 2 cans Zevia Kidz Cran-Raspberry
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice