Cranberry & Rosemary Gin and Tonic with Infused Ice Cubes
Swap out the boring old gin and tonic for this upgraded sugar-free version!
Recipe & photos courtesy of Arsenic Lace.
Yields: 1 serving
- To make the rosemary infused gin, add the rosemary to a contain of gin (any amount works). Let sit for an hour or until it tastes as desired.
- For the ice cubes, just add cranberries and rosemary to ice cube molds, and fill with water. Freeze until solid.
- Combine ice cubes in a glass with gin and Zevia Tonic Water.
- 2 oz rosemary infused gin (instructions below)
- 1 can Zevia Tonic Water
- rosemary and cranberry infused ice cubes