Cream Soda Float Pops
We're doing our best to stay cool and that calls for a float. Instead of a traditional Zevia float, we're condensing it all into convenient Cream Soda Float Pops with the help of our friend My Diary of Us. Your summer treats will never be the same!
Yields: 6 servings
- Open Zevia Cream Soda and let carbonation reduce for about an hour.
- Place bananas, vanilla extract, and 2 tbsp of milk in a food processor or blender. Blend until it reaches an ice cream like consistency.
- Add in more milk if it's too thick.
- Fill up popsicle molds 1/4 of the way up with Zevia Cream Soda.
- Add in two alternating layers of cherry puree and vanilla nice cream puree.
- Top off with more Zevia Cream Soda nearly filling the mold. Make sure to leave room for expansion when it freezes.
- Carefully place popsicle stick into the center and freeze overnight. Enjoy!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda