Dr. Zevia Chocolate Donuts
These sugar free Dr. Zevia chocolate donuts taste as good as they look, which is to say: heavenly.
Yields: 12 donuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add the dry donut ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Mix the eggs and wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a hand mixer.
- Generously spray the doughnut pan with coconut oil spray, then add in the batter.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Then remove donuts from donut pan place on wire rack to cool completely.
- With a microwave, melt the chocolate chips in 20 second increments in a microwave safe bowl.
- When chocolate is melted, whisk in the yogurt, vanilla, salt, and Dr. Zevia.
- Microwave again if the mixture seems too thick.
- Drizzle the chocolate icing over the donuts (you can use a spoon, a fork, or an icing bag).
- 1½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- stevia baking mix equivalent to ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup of Dr. Zevia
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- coconut oil spray (for donut pan)
Dr. Zevia Glaze
- ¼ cup Lily’s Sweets chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp of Dr. Zevia
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla