Keep it fresh, natural, and sugar-free with nothing but fresh fruit, mint, and Zevia Ginger Ale! This delicious recipe was created by Coffee and Crayons.
- 4-6 cans of Zevia Ginger Ale
- 2 sliced oranges
- 1 sliced blood orange
- 1 sliced grapefruit
- 1 sliced lemon
- 2 sliced limes
- 6-10 sliced, pitted strawberries
- 1 sliced cucumber (a small one is enough)
- 6-8 mint leaves (fresh is best)
- 2 cups of grapefruit/orange juice (optional, fresh squeezed is best)
- Combine ice, fruit, mint, and cucumber in a pitcher or punch bowl
- Mix in all of the Zevia Ginger Ale
- Add the grapefruit/orange juice, if you choose to
- Pour evenly among all of your glasses, scooping in some cucumber and fruit
- Best served immediately. Enjoy!