- In a tall glass, lightly muddle the ginger and lemon juice.
- Add in the brandy, sherry, Pimm's, and apple juice.
- Fill the glass halfway with the ice and stir using a spoon or a swizzle stick until well-chilled.
- Add more crushed ice and top with Zevia Ginger Beer.
- Top with even more crushed ice and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Remember to squeeze gently to release its aromatic oils.
- 1/4″ piece of fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz apple brandy
- 1/2 oz dry Oloroso Sherry
- 1/4 oz Pimm’s No. 1
- 2 oz fresh apple juice (we juiced honeycrisp apples)
- 1 can Zevia Ginger Beer
- crushed ice
- rosemary sprig (optional, for garnish)