Ginger, Lemon, and Mint Granita
Satisfy that sweet with with this lighter, sugar-free dessert from My Diary of Us!
- Bring the Zevia Ginger Ale, ginger, lemon juice, and mint to a boil in a saucepan.
- Turn heat off and let seep for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 inch by 12 inch dish and put in the freezer.
- After 30 minutes, remove the dish from the freezer and scrape the frozen bits with a fork.
- Do this for 3-4 hours until all of it solid and icy.
- Scoop the granita into glasses and garnish with more mint, lemon, and ginger. Granitas are best served immediately.
- 4 cans Zevia Ginger Ale
- chopped up 1-inch piece of ginger
- juice from 2 lemons
- 10 mint leaves (fresh)
- stevia (to taste, if desired)