Ginger Root Beer Cold Brew Float
Beat the heat with a low carb, keto friendly float. This better for you dessert made with Zevia Ginger Root Beer and no sugar added is our new favorite pick me up from our friend My Diary of Us.
Yields: 1 serving
- Soak the cold brew in water overnight and strain the grounds through a coffee filter or cheese cloth. Refrigerate to chill.
- In a glass, pour 1/2 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer over crushed ice and add 1/2 cup cold brew.
- Remove the cream part of the coconut milk and use 2 tbsp of the liquid to froth by blending or shaking in a mason jar until bubbly.
- Scoop the cream into the glass and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- 1 cup coarse coffee grounds
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Zevia Ginger Root Beer
- 4 tbsp full fat coconut milk