These delicious, no sugar added, low calorie margarita popsicles are naturally sweetened with stevia and fresh squeezed fruit juice!
Yields: 12 popsicles
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup lime juice, plus 4 limes for popsicle base
- 1 cup gold tequila
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 can Grapefruit Citrus Zevia
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 3oz Dixie cups
- 12 small popsicle sticks or craft spoons
- Combine the lime juice, grapefruit juice, tequila, stevia, and Grapefruit Citrus Zevia in a large pitcher and set aside.
- Cut your limes into 1/3 inch thick rounds and poke a popsicle stick or craft spoon through the middle of each one.
- Place the Dixie cups on a tray or baking sheet, then spray the Dixie cups with nonstick coconut oil spray (this will make getting the frozen popsicles out of the Dixie cups way easier once they’re frozen). Pour liquid mixture into the cups.
- Place one lime slice at the top of each Dixie cup. Freeze for at least 5 hours until frozen solid.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle lime section of each popsicle with salt to form a “margarita rim.” Then serve and enjoy!