Healthier Cream Soda Floats with Pink Vanilla Ice Cream
Thanks to our friends at To Die For, you can brighten up your float with some good old fashioned beet juice!
Yields: 2 servings
- Add coconut cream, sugar/stevia, vanilla, arrowroot powder, and salt to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add in beet juice and stir
- Add this to your ice cream maker and make ice cream according to instructions
- Transfer to a parchment lined container and freeze to firm up
- When ice cream hardens, scoop into chilled glasses and top with Zevia Cream Soda
- Serve with a straw and spoon. Enjoy!
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp beet juice (more or less to adjust brightness)
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda