Thanks to our friends at To Die For, you can brighten up your float with some good old fashioned beet juice!
Yields: 2 servings
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp beet juice (more or less to adjust brightness)
- 1 can Zevia Cream Soda
- Add coconut cream, sugar/stevia, vanilla, arrowroot powder, and salt to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add in beet juice and stir
- Add this to your ice cream maker and make ice cream according to instructions
- Transfer to a parchment lined container and freeze to firm up
- When ice cream hardens, scoop into chilled glasses and top with Zevia Cream Soda
- Serve with a straw and spoon. Enjoy!