Lemon Orange Granita
Snow cones are a delicious and easy to make dessert, but they're loaded with sugar. Instead, we're swapping out the sugary syrup for this sugar-free granita made from nothing but fresh fruit juice, Zevia Orange soda, and Lemon Lime Twist from Salt and Lavender.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges into a freezer-safe container and remove any seeds or chunks or orange.
- In another freezer-safe container, squeeze the juice from the lemon and limes. Remove any seeds and chunks.
- Pour the Zevia Orange soda into the container with the orange juice and gently stir.
- Pour the Zevia Lemon Lime Twist into the container with the lemon and lime juice and gently stir.
- Place the containers in the freezer for an hour.
- Remove the containers and scrape the partially frozen mixtures with a fork, creating small shards of ice (like shaved ice). Return containers to the freezer.
- Repeat the scraping every 30 minutes for the next 2-3 hours. Serve in glasses, mason jars, or bowls, mixed together or separately. Enjoy!
- 1 can Zevia Orange soda
- 1 can Zevia Lemon Lime Twist
- 2 large oranges
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes