The newest Cookie Rookie creation is a Margarita Float made with Lemon Lime Twist. To nobody’s surprise, this float turned out not only delicious, but absolutely gorgeous too!
Yields: 2 servings
- Take a lime slice and rub it along the rim of each glass. Dip the glasses in salt to coat.
- In a large cup or pitcher, stir together the soda, tequila, and lime juice.
- Put one cup (about 3 scoops) of sorbet into each glass. Pour the margarita mixture over the sorbet.
- Garnish with a lime slice and lime zest if desired.
- 1 can (8 oz) Zevia Lemon Lime Twist
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 oz good quality tequila
- 2 cups vanilla sorbet (lime sherbet or vanilla ice cream will also work)
- Salt and lime slices for garnish