Peach Vanilla Cola Slushie
When the weather warms up, stay cool with a crisp, refreshing frozen treat. With Zevia Cola, you can have a fresh vanilla peach dessert without any added sugar thanks to the help of My Diary of Us.
Yields: 2 servings
- Freeze one can of cola and freeze into cubes.
- Add frozen cola cubes, frozen peaches, vanilla extract, and the un-frozen can of Zevia Cola to a blender and blend until desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with peach slices as garnish. Enjoy.
- 2 cans Zevia Cola
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh peach slices for garnish