If you've never had a no sugar added pina colada popsicle, today is your lucky day!
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1 cup pineapple (sliced)
- 1 apple (sliced)
- 1 mango (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup Zevia Blackberry Sparkling Water
- Juice all of the fruit and add it to a blender
- Add in the coconut yogurt and Zevia Blackberry Sparkling Water. Blend carefully
- Fill the popsicle molds and freeze for 15 minutes
- Remove from freezer and add popsicle sticks
- Place back in the freezer for at least 4 hours and enjoy!