Raspberry Ginger Float
Soda floats were a staple of our childhood. Just because we're older, doesn't mean we have to give those up. Instead, we whipped up a no sugar added, boozy version from All Purpose Flour Child made with Zevia Ginger Beer.
Yields: 2 servings
- In a blender, puree the raspberries, vodka, and raspberry liqueur until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into two glasses.
- Add two scoops of coconut ice cream to each glass.
- Top with Zevia Ginger Beer. Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy.
- 1 can Zevia Ginger Beer
- 1 cup fresh raspberries + extra for garnish
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz raspberry liqueur
- vanilla coconut or reduced sugar ice cream (you can also use coconut cream)